Gardenscapes is a very popular and one of the most played games on Facebook. These days, with the development and rise of mobile gaming, New Acres is well on its way to the most downloaded from the App store and played on mobiles. For those who don’t know what it is about, the game is about renovating and rebuilding a garden by finding pieces and rebuilding it.
How to play?
The rules of the game New Acres is that a player has to figure out and beat Match-3 levels in the puzzle and earn stars first. These stars are then used to get items to rebuild the garden. Tasks such as cleaning the ground, decorating the garden with gnomes and even changing benches requires stars. Many of the tasks require a few stars and this means that you have to work in advance, win levels and then use them to build your garden. Here are a few tips and tricks to learn how to get all the bonus coins you need, get new lives and power up so that you can complete the game objectives.
There are three things a player has to do:
- Gather a certain number of pieces for the garden
- Find gnomes
- Bring lemonade down to the bottom of the board
In the later stages, players get challenged with two or more objectives at the same time and it becomes difficult to complete, especially if one has very limited moves. The following tips will help you as a player to clear up pieces so that completing objectives becomes easier.
- Know what pieces are needed to complete objective. Focus on getting just those pieces and take full advantage of the Rainbow Blast feature to collect them. Do this on one hand and on the other, create and trigger bombs and dynamite to trigger big explosions. This is to clear up more of the game board with existing pieces and get new ones.
- Gnomes are usually hidden in grassy patches. Gather as many of these as you can and then take advantage of the dynamite and bombs feature to clear areas where gnomes are likely to be found.
- To move lemonade to the bottom of the game board quickly, try matching 3 or more pieces in the same vertical column, in which the lemonade can be found.
Types of Power-Ups and using them effectively
- Create a firecracker by matching 4 similar pieces. These can be swapped with others to create mini blasts.
- 5 pieces have to be matched to create a Bomb. Swapping bombs with other pieces or double tapping will create a bigger explosion than the one of a firecracker.
- Matching 6 pieces will let a player get access to Dynamite. Double tap or swap with an adjacent piece to detonate pieces in a 3 tile configuration.
- Match 3 pieces to create a barrel of TNT. This has to be used wisely for maximum effect and it is best used in the corners of the game board. Tap twice to get remove pieces when it is in the middle of the board.
- The Rainbow Blast feature is triggered when a power-up explodes. Keep using firecrackers, dynamite, bombs and TNT to get a full charge. Once it is done, it can get dropped to a random area on the game board. For instance, if you want to get rid of apples, swapping it with an apple will result in all the apples being removed.
- Experimenting and swapping different explosives will help in triggering bigger explosions and help in charging the Rainbow Blast power up faster.
I hope these few tips will help you in the game.
OK! now the most important thing 🙂
What is Gardenscapes Hack and how to get coins?
Is all this easy? Not really when you ask the real time players about it. So, here’s the catch. All that you need to do is visit the website with working Gardenscapes Hack to generate for example: free coins. I checked several Gardenscapes Hack Tools and the program worked the best on this site:
# EDIT: Gardenscapes Hack is compatible with new wersion of
Gardenscapes New Acres.